Jung & Associates - Your Sales and Service Performance Enhancement Partner
RSS

Recent Posts

Practice Does Make Perfect
What Drives a Client to Buy?
Same old, Same old
Taking The Time Pays Dividends
Being A WINNER

Categories

Sales
Sales and Service
powered by

My Blog

Taking The Time Pays Dividends

From the desk of Tom Jung

There is an old saying, “People don't buy because they are made to understand.  They buy because they feel understood.”  This is so true.  Our customers want us to understand their personal financial situation so that we can give them the right answers to their questions and make them feel good about their decision to open a relationship with our bank.

In any sales situation, spend your time focusing on uncovering the “needs” of the client.  This is YOUR opportunity to learn about the client and to become familiar with why they really came into the bank.  Understanding the client’s needs is more that figuring out which types of checks they need to order.  It is finding out what is driving their decision to start a new relationship with another bank.  Are they dissatisfied with their current bank, just moved into the area, have come into a sum of money and don’t know what to do with it?  All of these situations create opportunities but only if we take the time to really understand our client.

28 Comments to Taking The Time Pays Dividends:

Comments RSS
Blad on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:38 PM
Wow this site is radiant and i like your way of writing presenting the articles. Keep doing awesome! You know, many persons are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.

writing on Monday, November 20, 2017 2:53 AM
Thanking you for this publish shared with us. Its miles a kind of overview and that I wish it will be extra helpful to the readers. Nowadays maximum of the students have the problem with their instructional duties. Consequently they need precious help from authentic sources.

geico.com login on Saturday, April 21, 2018 7:00 AM
geico.com login

buy essays online australia on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 3:17 AM
Everybody ought to keep up their wellness for the exceptional reason and it is useful for the human. These recordings are so awesome and you direct so well in these recordings. You endeavor to pass on everything about the activities and these are so interesting.

dtdc courier tracking on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 12:42 AM
Hey friends if you want best online DTDC support and services for free online then must try my link.

Blade Runner 2049 Jacket on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:58 AM
I am searching for some great blog sites for contemplating. I was seeking over web search tools and discovered your blog webpage Well i like your astounding web journal webpage outline in addition to your posting capacities. Continue doing it.Feel free to surf

greatpeople me on Friday, February 1, 2019 2:36 AM
Kroger is an American retailing company founded in 1883 with its headquarters stationed in Ohio

Aiden Pearce Coat on Saturday, February 2, 2019 3:51 AM
I want to say that is one of the top notch posts that i've perused in all my existence. the whole thing right here is certainly remarkable. I couldn't have requested a highly improved put up than this. . i am capable of bookmark your internet web site and advocate to all my pals

mount and blade mods on Friday, July 5, 2019 12:19 AM
I'm enjoying the game immensely. I've downloaded a few overhaul mods like A Song of Ice and Fire and Perisno. Just curious which ones are ...

tweakboxappi.com/ on Monday, July 22, 2019 12:38 PM
download tweakbox app is the iOS app that allows the users to download and install all 3rd party apps for free without jailbreak

192.168.1.1 login on Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:02 AM
192.168.1.1 router admin login. Default username and password list for all routers. How to find your router's username, password and IP address easily.

6dollaressay.com review on Thursday, August 29, 2019 9:54 AM
Use the store finder and search by zip code or address to find an Oakley store near you.

express vpn review 2019 on Saturday, August 31, 2019 6:28 AM
ExpressVPN claims to have made many improvements to the service since our last review, resulting in faster OpenVPN speeds, improved ...

Jhon on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:25 AM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! weeklybeats.com/immyamb4 intensedebate.com/people/lookitup21
Reply to comment

www.aerobiologicalengineering.com/purefit-keto-review/ on Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:19 AM
purefit keto review is one of the tremendous supplements introduced in India for the first time that contains Ketones and let you not to compromise with your favorite food and lifestyle.

best Indoor Grill on Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:17 AM
Surprise your tongue with the best grilled foods. Are you wondering how to spice up your party with the best accompanied snacks along with a peg of single-malt whiskey? If yes best indoor grills 2020

spin bikes on Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:17 AM
Best Spin Bikes are an affordable and excellent piece of gym equipment to have in your home. Read on for our detailed reviews of the best spinning bikes in 2019!

Poe Dameron The Last Jedi Jacket on Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:46 PM
I Was Eagerly Looking For Content Like This, Right To The Point And Detailed As Well Accordingly Depending Upon The Matter/Topic. You Have Managed This Greatly For Sure.

davidson on Saturday, July 25, 2020 1:12 AM
it is extremely useful and very liberal to spread a decent message. The creator has made a splendid showing on adding all the focuses here.

Chris Birt on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 1:07 AM
I have read your blog. Your work is very great and cool. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. for more info

Tom Kim on Thursday, August 20, 2020 2:24 PM
Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! for more info
Reply to comment

I discovered this as an enlightening and fascinating post, so I think it is extremely useful and le on Friday, August 21, 2020 7:58 AM

Brian Bill on Thursday, August 27, 2020 9:22 AM
This is actually a quite imperative post. I got simply free now from my composition work and saw your post. Your posts are consistently meaningful. Thanks for sharing this. see more info

pickmonitor on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 1:54 AM
Member discussion and shared thoughts of what personal division workers can do to hold up overcomers of hostility.see more

andrifinn on Saturday, September 5, 2020 11:58 AM
i am interested in this topic and would like to discover a few greater data as my pal need statistics in this topic. do you have any other articles approximately this? visit here

Snaze Holk on Monday, September 7, 2020 5:44 AM
It is the notable point of fact that how one can best analyze and data usefully. I am feeling good that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. click here

Jennifer T. Hewett on Saturday, October 24, 2020 9:09 AM
The habit of reading as much as you can always benefit you irrespective of what industry you belong to. The world of comics has so much to it that every book you read will only enlighten you and increase your knowledge on the topic Click Here For More Information.

ammy on Thursday, November 19, 2020 12:28 AM